Clash of Clans Town Hall 12 Update With Giga Tesla!
This time… the Town Hall fights back! Get ready for Town Hall 12, the first weaponized Town Hall that will shoot back at its attackers!
The Clash Of Clans Town Hall 12 is revealed. It is the time when Supercell has finally rolled out its mega Summer update 2018. This is an exciting time in Clash of Clans as a ton of new content with this release areintroduced.
Summer Update Clash of Clans Town Hall 12
It is indeed a dope looking huge building. And here are something else which adds a lot of charm to the Clash of Clans Summer 2018 Update.
The GIGA TESLA
Yes, the Giga tesla. By its name, you can easily guess that it is giant and very much offensive defense which comes from the Tesla family. After the mega tesla appearing in the builder hall 8, it is for the 3rd time Supercell has introduced a new huge tesla.
When you upgrade to Town Hall 12, the Town Hall itself is now a defensive structure capable of defending itself. If an opponent so much as scratches the paint, the Giga Tesla will emerge. The bigger brother of the Tesla family of defenses, the Giga Tesla fires beams of electricity at its attackers, doing lots of damage in retaliation for ruining its pristine paint palate.
The Giga Tesla is attached to the very town hall 12 itself.
As Giga Tesla is attached to Town Hall 12, So there is a chance of defensive troops like Giants attacking the townhall from now on.
Download Clash of Clans Town Hall 12
You didn’t think simply upgrading to Town Hall 12 was the end of your journey, did you? Once you upgrade to Town Hall 12, as we mentioned, you’ll gain access to the Giga Tesla weapon. However, like all defensive structures in Clash of Clans, it can be upgraded.
Yes, the Town Hall weapon CAN be upgraded! The Giga Tesla will have 5 upgrade levels available. Each level increases how many opponents the Giga Tesla can target, up to a maximum of 4.
Once your Giga Tesla is upgraded to its 5th level, you’ll unlock the Giga Tesla’s final ability: the Town Hall itself turns into a massive bomb doing blast damage to surrounding opponents.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
Siege Workshop & Siege Machines
Deliver your Clan Castle reinforcements directly into the heart of your enemy’s base!
Siege Machines are mobile Clan Castles trained in the Siege Workshop, a new building available to Town Hall 12 players and will carry and protect your Clan Castle reinforcements into combat. While the Siege Workshop can only be built by Town Hall 12 villages, Siege Machines can be donated to Clanmates of Clan Castle level 6 or higher.
The Wall Wrecker
- The Wall Wrecker will plow through Wall pieces (doing damage x10) and will hammer away at any other building along its path. Not only does the Wall Wrecker provide a way to shield your Clan Castle troops from oncoming assaults, it opens up new strategies for funneling your army as the Wrecker clears the way to victory!
- The Battle Blimp soars over your enemy’s defenses. As it beelines directly for the enemy Town Hall, the Battle Blimp will drop a continuous barrage of bombs. The Battle Blimp is much faster than the Wall Wrecker but will take less damage before it ultimately is forced to drop its payload.
You can still choose to deploy your Clan Castle troops normally by pressing the Clan Badge icon and attack the old-fashioned way…or…you can choose to SMASH your way to the Town Hall with a SIEGE MACHINE!
When you deploy your Siege Machine, your Clan Castle troops are automatically placed inside and will remain inside until one of three things happens: 1) they reach the enemy Town Hall 2) the Siege Machine is destroyed or 3) you can self-destruct the Siege Machine to manually deploy your troops.
New Troop: Electro Dragon!
Available at Town Hall 11, the Electro Dragon can soak up a moderate amount of damage and dish out punishment that’ll make enemy villages quiver in fear. Its lightning breath weapon will strike its target and will continue along its path, chain-linking up to 5 different targets. When it receives fatal damage, it releases its stored energy as a final hail of lightning bolts!
Quality of Life Changes
- You will be able to change your name more than the amount currently available. The first name change will be free, but each name change will increase the price by 500 Gems to a maximum of 10,000 Gems. Each name change will include a 1-week cooldown period before you can change it again.
- There are times when we encounter a player with an inappropriate name that doesn’t belong in Clash of Clans. Now there is an improved feature that allows you to report offensive or policy-violating names directly on the player’s profile.
- If the Clan Leader leaves the Clan, the Leader MUST assign a new Leader before they are able to leave the Clan.
Clan Castle Sleep Mode
- Just received your Clan troop donation but your shield timer is about to expire? Or perhaps you know you’re going to be attacked but you’re unable to log on at the moment? Your Clan Castle can now toggle between “Guard” and “Sleep” modes. Sleep mode will prevent your Clan Castle troops from defending your village, keeping your reinforcements safe until you need them!
Copy Village Layout
- See a Clan mate’s village that you really like? When you visit your Clanmates villages, you will be able to copy their layout. Save precious time in redoing your base! This feature unlocks at Town Hall level 4 for the Home Village and Builder Hall 4 for the Builder Base. You are able to copy a base that is +1 or -1 level from your own.
Clan Games Improvements
- We have added a number of new Clan Games Challenges to take advantage of the new Town Hall 12 content!
- The Clan Games results page will now show the leaderboard after the Clan Games are completed, and we have included a countdown timer to denote how much time you have left to claim your Clan Games rewards.
War Tool Improvement
- If an attacker has used all of their attacks in a Clan War, their target calls will now automatically be removed from the Clan War map.
- You can now specifically set what kind of notifications you would like to receive in-game from the More Settings tab of the Settings menu.
- The cooldown between sharing replays has been reduced from 30 minutes to 5 minutes.
- During server maintenance, Power Potion timers will properly pause.
For more information, latest news and updates stay tuned to us.