Experience intense multiplayer combat with up to 6 players online or 12 using local wi-fi. Train with the Sarge and sharpen your skills in offline Training, Co-op and Survival modes. Shoot a multitude of weapon types including the sniper, shotgun, and flamethrower.
Features explosive online and local multiplayer warfare! Intuitive dual-stick shooting controls. Open world maps utilizing rocket boots for extended vertical flight. Zoom control, melee attacks and dual wield ability with modern and futuristic heavy-duty weapons and grenades. Play team-based battles in this fun cartoon themed cross between Soldat and Halo.
Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia aka DA2, based on the original stickman shooter Doodle Army, was created based on player feedback and suggestions. We love to hear your ideas so thank you and keep them coming! Give a call out to Sarge from the in-game email link!
Purchase the Pro Player Pack to get full access to dual wield ability, extra avatar customization items and online weapons such as the rocket launcher, sniper rifle, laser, saw gun and more!
What’s New in Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia
- Added connection quality “PING” indicator in lobby and scoreboard (see who’s lagging)
- Flamethrower added to CTF maps
- New spawn points added to CTF maps
- Added new store item (starting weapon)
- Added large screen support
- Added alerts when Google call fails to load stats
- Reduce CTF flag de-spawn rate
- Removed G+ Multiplayer play
- Added prompt to save control layout to profile
- Fix getting stuck when booting
- Fix game not ending when booted
- Fixed more bugs…
For more information, latest news and updates stay tuned with us.