Mi Fit can track your exercises and analyze your sleep & activity data. It keeps you motivated while exercising helps to build a healthy lifestyle and makes a better you.
- Working with multiple smart devices
Supporting Mi Band, Amazfit Bip, Mi Body Composition Scale, Mi Scale, Amazfit Pace, and Amazfit Smart Chip, etc.
- Tracking every workout accurately
Recording stats of running, cycling, walking, etc.
Providing professional analysis of postures and heart rate to make your workouts more scientific and effective.
- Personalized sleep assistant
Analyzing various factors affecting sleep quality deeply, and giving suggestions for improvement.
- Measuring your fitness
Measuring 10 groups of stats via Mi Body Composition Scale for better shaping your body and detecting health risks.
- Multiple reminders & notifications
An alarm will vibrate to wake you up without disturbing others.
Sending notification alerts straight to the wrist so you don’t miss any calls, SMS, WeChat, QQ, and email messages.
An idle alert will send a gentle buzz when you have been sitting still for too long. It tells you when it’s time for a short walk or water break.
REQUIRES MI BAND.
– Use Mi Band to set, track, and follow your health and fitness data day and night.
– Monitor and track your sleep quality.
– Start every day feeling rested with Early Bird Alarm.
– Gain insights from easy to view trends based your personal health data.
– Share your progress and stats with friends on Line or Facebook.
– Skip the lock screens and use your Mi Band to unlock your Bluetooth devices (only available on Android 5.0 or Mi 3, Mi 4, and Redmi Note 4G).
– Set your Mi Band to vibrate when you have incoming calls on your phone.
– Compare and compete with friends using WeChat.
- Added weather notifications
- Firmware updates:
- Amazfit Bip
- Event reminders can be viewed on the watch now
- Swipe left to delete notifications
Updated 03 Feb 2018
Requires Android – 4.0.3 and up
Size – 35.2 MB
For more information, latest news and updates stay tuned with us