Disclaimer for FoneTimes
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at http://myaccount.google.com/?utm_source=OGB&pli=1.
Disclaimers for www.FoneTimes.com:
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.Fonetimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.fonetimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. www.fonetimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
The contect provided on the website may not be 100% accurate as there can be a difference. The content is generally uploaded or updated after a research process but there is always chances of misplacing some detials or changes in the provided content. We request the users to go through the articles and if they found any thing they can send us a feedback about it, we will surely resolve it.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on https://www.fonetimes.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in www.fonetimes.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please allow us a week or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
This site disclaimer was last updated on Thursday, July 27th, 2017
· Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.