Updated on 21st May
WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular chatting apps with help of which you can share whatever you want to with those people who are on your contact list and using WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Messenger also allows you to record the video, audio and capture the images to share them with your friends. It is unique on its own and doesn’t sell any ads like other messenger apps. So you don’t get annoyed with the ads as available on other messenger apps.
WhatsApp v2.18.156 Android Update
- You can now add a description to a group. Let group members know about important information or the topic of the group. Group descriptions are also visible when inviting someone via the group’s invite link.
• Easily switch between voice and video calls. Just tap the video button while on a call.
• From group info, you can search the list of group participants
WhatsApp V2.18.51 iOS Update
- When you receive a link to an Instagram or Facebook video, you can now play it right within WhatsApp. With picture-in-picture, you can also keep watching the video while you navigate to another chat.
• If you’re a group admin, you can now remove admin rights from other participants. Select the admin in “Group Info” and tap “Dismiss As Admin.”
• Group admins can now choose who can change a group’s subject, icon and description by going to “Group Info” and tapping “Group Settings.”
Updated – 17 May 2018
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible
Size – 157.9 MB
For more information and latest news stay tuned with us. 🙂