WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular chatting apps with help of which you can share whatever you want to with those people who are on your contact list and using WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Messenger also allows you to record the video, audio and capture the images to share them with your friends. It is unique on its own and doesn’t sell any ads like other messenger apps. So you don’t get annoyed with the ads available on other messenger apps.
WhatsApp v22.214.171.124 Android Update
- Introducing stickers! You can now download and send expressive stickers in chats. Tap the “emoji” icon while in a chat and then tap the “sticker” icon at the bottom to get started. You can also tap the “+” icon to download more sticker packs.
- If you’d like to create your own stickers for WhatsApp, visit whatsapp.com/stickers to get started.
- You can now swipe right on a message to reply.
To install an APK file that was downloaded outside of Google Play Store, you will need to enable “Unknown Sources” and it can be enabled from either Settings->Security or Settings->Application. This depends on your Android OS version that runs on an Android device.
WhatsApp V2.21.10 iOS Update
- Introducing stickers! You can now download and send expressive stickers in chats. Tap the new “sticker” icon while in a chat to get started. You can also tap the “+” icon to download more sticker packs. If you’d like to create your own stickers for WhatsApp, visit whatsapp.com/stickers to get started.
- You can now easily search for GIFs right from within a chat. Just tap the “sticker” icon in a chat and then tap the “GIF” icon at the bottom.
- Consecutive Voice Messages will now play in sequence, so you don’t have to press play on each message.
Benefits of using the app:
• NO ADDITIONAL FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.*
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.* (Note: you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, Email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
For more information and latest news stay tuned with us. 🙂