Clash of Clans is a single player and multiplayer game which is available for Android and iOS platforms. In this game, players can form their own group (called clans) and can have the name of the group as per their choice. Only leaders (one who created the group) and co-leaders have the authority to modify, edit and kick-out any player.
Must Read: Latest Clash Royale Update
Different clans from different parts of the world fight against each other and the whole game run with the help of the Internet only. Each player has its own castle called town hall in which he has his army/troops and defending weapons to protect from the attack of others. A single player battle mode is also available in the game but that too won’t work without an Internet connection.
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire-wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Upgrade to the all-new Town Hall 12 to have your Town Hall fight back!
● Use the power of Siege Machines to break through the toughest of defenses
● Work together with your clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic Items
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
Clash of Clans Builder Hall 9 Update Latest APK
Updated – June 19, 2019
Size – 101M
What’s New in Clash of Clans v11.651.7 (CoC Builder Hall 9 Update) The summer update is here!
- Builder Hall 9 has arrived along with Lava Launcher, Hog Glider and the ability to get an additional Builder!
- Introducing a new more competitive Legend League!
- New Practice Mode for brushing up on attacking skills, new Home Village content and much more!
Town Hall 12 itself is now a defensive structure capable of self-defending. If an opponent so much as scratches the paint, the Giga Tesla will emerge. The bigger brother of the Tesla family of defenses, the Giga Tesla fires beams of electricity at its attackers, doing lots of damage in retaliation for ruining its pristine paint palate.
Clash of Clans Android version FAQs:
Q1: Clash of Clans (COC) is an online game or offline game, do I need an Internet connection to play it?
Apparently, Clash of Clans is an online game, it requires Internet access in order to provide players gameplay and social content to your gaming experience, as well as the ability to play live with the rest of the Clash community.
Q2: Why do I keep losing connection?
For a smooth Clash of Clans gaming experience, it’s very important that you are connected to a stable network and Android device’s signal is strong enough. Full Wi-FI bars or mobile data coverage alone is not always enough to guarantee a solid connection, because local networks can slow down and get overburdened at times. This is especially true if you play in a moving vehicle or on underground public transport. As with any other online service, we recommend playing over wifi with a good internet service provider, or at least a solid 3G/4G connection with a reliable carrier.
For more information, the latest news and updates stay tuned to us. 🙂