WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular chatting app with help of which you can share whatever you want to with those people who are in your contact list using WhatsApp. It allows you to chat one on one, create groups in which you can have 100 members and also broadcast your messages to other people by creating a broadcast list in which you can add the number of members you want.
WhatsApp has finally launched its Android beta program on Google’s Play Store, making it easier for early adopters to test latest pre-release builds of the mobile messaging service. They have released the Beta version so that it get easier for the developers to identify the upcoming problems and the other developers who opted in to join the beta testing can also help to make it more better for the upcoming devices and OS. The testers will get the updates from the WhatsApp and then the other process will go on.
Steps to Join the WhatsApp Beta Testing Program
- Go to the link Click to enter in Beta Testing Program of WhatsApp
- Now a window will appear in which description about the WhatsApp Beta Testing is given. There will be a button “BECOME A TESTER” click on that button.
- If you don’t have the WhatsApp application installed on your device then you need to install it first and then only you can become a tester.
- Once you clicked on the button “BECOME A TESTER”, then you have become the Tester for the Beta version of WhatsApp.
- You can leave the program at any time when you want to.
- If you left the program then you need to first uninstall the program from your device then you have to reinstall the WhatsApp Messenger from play on your device which is the public version.
- It can take few hours to avail/download the public link of WhatsApp Messenger from Play store after you opt out of the program.
- Minimum Requirements that are required for the Beta testing are below in the image.
- You can also download the WhatsApp latest version from here.
For more information and latest news stay tuned with Fonetimes.